Terms and Conditions
- a) Full House Group Pty Ltd (ABN 91 131 570 440) (FHG) administers the APL Membership Program.
- b) The Venue is the licensed establishment where you have joined the APL program.
- c) Members of the APL Membership Program must be over the age of 18 and an Australian resident. FHG may ask you at any time to provide valid identification to prove your eligibility to be a member of APL.
- d) To apply for membership of APL you must fully complete and sign the APL membership application form. By signing the APL membership application form you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound the terms and conditions and membership charter of APL. FHG may from time to time amend these terms and conditions. A current copy of the terms and conditions will be displayed at www.playapl.com
- e) FHG or the Venue have the right to refuse any membership application at their sole discretion.
- f) Only one membership per person is permitted at each Venue.
- g) FHG administers other membership programs and reserves the right to combine, consolidate or rebrand any of the membership programs. In the event that FHG combine, consolidate or rebrand APL all current members of APL will automatically become members of the new membership program.
- h) A member of APL can at any time elect to discontinue your membership. A request to discontinue your membership or to update or correct any information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- i) FHG May revoke a membership, remove a player from a tournament or refuse entry to an event or venue at any time for any reason.
2. APL Membership Cards
- a) Only one APL member card per Venue will be issued. APL membership cards remain the property of FHG. An APL membership card is non transferable and cannot be used by any person other than who the card is issued to.
- b) By using the APL membership card you indicate your continuing acceptance of the terms and conditions of APL as amended from time to time.
- c) If you lose your APL membership card you must provide identification to receive a replacement card. You may be charged a fee for a replacement card.
- d) FHG & the Venue may at any time require you to provide valid identification to verify your membership.
- a) From time to time FHG will enter into partnership arrangement with other companies.
- b) By joining APL you allow FHG to register your details with FHG partners. These partners may then offer you the opportunity to become a member of their respective programs.
4. Use of Information/Privacy
- a) By becoming a member of APL, unless otherwise advised, each member agrees that FHG may use your personal information for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without seeking your approval.
- b) FHG may also use information gained about members for research to develop future products, services and offers.
- c) Subject to clause 4(b) all information accumulated by FHG is for the use of FHG. FHG undertakes not to sell member information to any other person or organization that is unrelated to FHG.
- a) FHG may from time to time conduct promotional activities that entitle members to reward points.
- a) Any member of APL that participates in any FHG competition agrees to abide by the APL member charter. A copy of the APL member charter is available at www.playapl.com.